Ambulatory Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Ambulatory Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
What you will be Responsible for
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced RN with management experience. Must have a passion for team collaboration, systems thinking, change management, process improvement and a “Patient First” mentality.
- General clinical team oversight for overseeing all clinical flow issues with a focus on patient centered efficiency and patient and staff/provider satisfaction, ensuring that clinical operations comply with required standards and that policies and procedures are in place for all practices, and overseeing mentoring and development for clinical staff.
- The Clinical Manager handles a broad range of day-to-day operational activities, including supervision of clinical staff, actively participates in quality and service improvement, serves on departmental and interdepartmental committees and keeps practice management apprised of the practice's clinical issues and concerns. Role also includes providing direct patient care as determined by practice needs
- The Clinical Manager serves as the overall nursing leader for the practice(s) and partners with the ambulatory RNs, and Medical Assistants to identify and implement educational and developmental opportunities, develop nursing policies and procedures, oversee clinical staffing and schedules, and provide guidance to both management and nursing teams on nursing issues and concerns.
- In close collaboration with the Program Manager, the Clinical Manager will be responsible for interpreting and applying policies and procedures, demonstrates leadership skills which foster a collaborative, team-based environment and coordinates all issues related to development, including hiring, training, performance management and evaluations for clinical staff
- Massachusetts RN licensure, and CPR required
- BSN required, MSN preferred
- 5 years clinical nursing experience required
- Demonstrated skills of level III as evaluated by Director of Ambulatory Nursing and certification must be obtained within 2 years
- 3 years supervisor, management or leadership experience required
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in partnership with physicians and other clinicians
- Preferred candidates will have strong organizational and analytical skills with a focus on process improvement
- Excellent team building and people management skills
- Demonstrated track record of successful partnership with nursing, physicians and advanced practitioners
Other Information :
- Hours- Full Time 40 hours Monday – Friday.
- Mason Square Community Health Center – 11 Wilbraham Rd. Springfield
RN Clinical Manager has oversight for the following staff which support over 50 Providers ( includes MDs, NPs APs and Residents );
- 17 Registered Nurses
- 3 Community Health Workers
- 2 Registered Dietitians
- 14 Medical Assistants
- 1 ACO Care Coordinator
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Nursing Degree: Nursing (Required), Master of Nursing: Nursing
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation – Other, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.