Refer as many candidates as you wish. There is no limit on the number of $500 bonuses an employee can receive, as long as program requirements are met.
Important Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for prizes and bonuses, candidates must:
- Be a new employee hired as a direct result of your formal referral
- Identify Employee Referral as the source on their applications
- List your name as the referring employee on their applications
This is considered a formal referral. If your candidate is applying for multiple positions, remind them to list your name on all applications.
All current employees who work for any Baystate Health entity are eligible to participate in the Referral Bonus Program except:
- Team members of the Talent Acquisition and Physician Recruitment teams and any other employees involved in the search or decision to hire
- Employees who represent Baystate Health at job fairs, conferences and/or college recruitment events where referrals result from attendance at these functions
- Any leader/manager/supervisor who would have a direct reporting relationship with the candidate being referred
Payments will be made to referring employees within 30 days of the newly hired employee’s start date. To receive the award payment, the referring employee must be an active employee at the time the payment is made.
Thank you for helping bring more talent to Baystate Health! Who can you refer today?