Inpatient Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Inpatient Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
At Baystate Medical Center, RN means more. It stands for our deep respect for nursing professional practice that is essential to our mission. Our accredited Nurse Residency Program will bring opportunities for growth and development within Baystate Medical Center during your first ten months of clinical nursing. This program provides continued education for any nurse with less than one year of experience.
Our residency program offers:
- Comprehensive unit-based orientation
- Professional pathways exclusively available to nurse residents with an overarching goal of expanding professional development
- Diverse and engaging learning curriculum
- Layers of support at the unit, program organization, and system level
At Baystate Health, we take care of our Registered Nurses as well as our patients! We offer the following benefits:
- Highly competitive nursing salary – $41.00 base rate
- Sign on Bonus- Up to $15,000
- Nursing forgivable loan program
- First time home buyers’ program
- High-quality, low-cost medical, dental and vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Competitive 403b retirement match
- Wellbeing programs that include but are not limited to mental, physical and financial health
- Robust time off
- Three 12-hour shifts (Full-Time). Days and Nights available
- Every other weekend and rotating holidays
- Opportunities available at all hospitals: Baystate Medical Center, Baystate Franklin Medical Center, Baystate Noble, Baystate Wing
- Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR certification required.
- Education: ADN required
- Resume required with application, cover letter preferred (please indicate your top 3 areas of interest in your cover letter)
For more information on the Nurse Residency Program, please visit us online at: https://www.baystatehealth.org/education-research/education/nurse-residency
For other jobs, please visit us at: baystatehealthjobs.com or interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
All correspondence can be directed to:
Katlyn Knight, Sr. Healthcare Recruiter
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Associates of Science: Nursing (Required), Certificate: Nursing (Required)
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.