HRIS - Baystate Health
Category(s): Human Resources, HRIS
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
Bilingual and Diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.
With the direction of the Director of HR Operations and the HRMS Team Lead, the HRIS Analyst serves as the HCM/HRIS partner supporting HCM applications within Workday. The main area of focus for this position will be Compensation. General knowledge of other work streams including HCM, Benefits, Talent Acquisition & Provider Recruitment, Talent Management, Absence Management, etc. would be optimal. This role will serve as a strong consultative partner to the HR Business Partners and HR Centers of Excellence (COEs) in service delivery. You will be responsible for the design and update/maintain system configuration within the Workday application for Compensation. You will maintain master data values (e.g. Job Profiles, Job Families, Positions, Organizations). You will be responsible for creating comprehensive testing plans for all WD release updates and coordinate the deployment of these test plans with the respective COEs and Work stream partners. You will be responsible for the sign off and approval that this testing is complete and validated. You will implement, test and deploy new and changes to business processes within Workday. You will support production issues and work with their Named Support Contact to manage cases through resolution. You will create assigned reports and dashboards. You will be responsible for reviewing the Workday Community to stay on top of all changes, attend Workday conferences and share-a-thons and share this knowledge with the Workday HRIS Team Lead and your colleagues. You will complete assigned Workday and other training to improve policy and process acumen. You will facilitate as well as attend all team meetings and collaborate with the cross functional HCM, Payroll and IT partners. You will work with teammates to analyze, problem solve, provide solutions and achieve strategic goals and deliverables. You will work on other HR technology and projects as assigned
1) Performs the analysis, administration, project management, maintenance, design, testing, data validation production support, training, and set-up of Workday applications.
2) Manage all activities related to testing, data validation and deploying Workday Release Updates.
3) Create and upload EIBs.
4) Payroll process support where applicable.
5) Create and maintain Workday job aids and videos.
6) Support the training team with ad hoc manager and employee training sessions.
7) Serve as a consultative partner to the HR Business Partners, Work stream Owners, COEs and Business Leaders related to deploying Workday applications and functionality.
8) Create and provide presentations.
9) Document internal processes and audit procedures to ensure data integrity of all assigned HCM systems.
10) Create reports and dashboards.
11) Prioritize workload and provide timely follow up and resolution.
12) Workday Production Support for COEs, Managers and Employees.
13) Accurately collect information in order to understand and assess the client's business requirements.
Required Work Experience:
1) 1 year in a similarly situated organization.
Preferred Work Experience:
1) 3 years
Skills and Competencies:
1) Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to be confidential and interact with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
2) Strong attention to detail and extremely organized.
3) Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects, priorities and competing deadlines.
4) Project management skills.
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Associates of Science: Management Information Systems (Required), Bachelor of Science: Management Information Systems
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.