Staff Assistant - Baystate Health
Category(s): Administrative Support, Staff Assistant
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
1. Interacts in a positive and professional manner with a wide variety of students and faculty; maintains confidentiality; responds to requests and correspondence in a timely manner and disseminates information as appropriate.
2. Coordinate faculty teaching materials, including editing presentations, overseeing case formatting and revisions, and other faculty curricular needs and support as assigned.
3. Coordinate uploads to learning management system and provide support for curricular calendaring.
4. Coordinate in-person student sessions including room setup, handouts, etc.
5. Responsible for all meetings tasks, including tracking attendance, maintaining meeting minutes, reserving rooms, AV, Zoom/WebEx support and catering.
6. Collaborate with the Assistant Dean of Admissions and Admissions team in operationalizing strategic admissions and recruitment initiatives. Assist with the coordination of activities associated with the recruitment, screening, interviewing, and selection process including the coordination of interview days and admissions committee meetings
7. Provide calendar support for the Assistant Dean of Admissions and Director of Health Equity Education & Practice by scheduling meetings, conferences, interviews, and appointments.
8. Develops, maintains a filing systems, and classifies, sorts and files correspondence, articles, records and other documents.
9. Uses Microsoft Outlook and other applications as appropriate (Word, Excel, Access, Adobe) for organizing the department schedule and workflow.
10. Other Duties, as assigned.
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
GED or HiSET (Required)
Certified Coding Specialist – American Health Information Management Association, Certified Professional Coder – American Academy of Professional Coders
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.