Ambulatory Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Ambulatory Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
Registered Nurse (RN) Community Health Center – $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Practices is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join the Brightwood Community Health Center team.
Baystate Community Health Centers provide expert, compassionate primary care and specialty services that involves understanding our patients, their unique needs, culture, values and preferences. Come be part of a great team while working with a variety of healthcare professionals who are passionate about community health and the patients they serve.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND SUPPORT. Baystate Health is committed to your professional development – be part of the Professional Nurse Recognition Program
- ABUNDANT BENEFITS, SALARY & SO MUCH MORE! This position is sign on bonus eligible for those RNs with 1 year of outpatient practice experience. Best in market salary rates, certification support, tuition reimbursement, high quality, low cost medical/dental, robust paid time off and retirement package, plus so much more.
- SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday – No Weekends or Holidays!
- Triage and coordinate patient care ensuring access to care and patient success
- Establishes plan of care, sets priorities and implements the plan of care with patient/family and team/provider input.
- Promote health and wellness for individuals and groups of patients.
- Provide a proactive approach to acute and chronic disease management.
- Demonstrates respect and advocates for the patient’s rights, values and belief systems.
- Understands social and cultural differences that might impede patient care
- Massachusetts RN License and BLS CPR
- Minimum of 1 years of nursing experience
- Must have competency in delivering exceptional nursing care and have proven success in partnering with both physicians and staff
- Bilingual preferred
Correspondence can be directed to:
Sr. Healthcare Recruiter
DIVERSE PROVIDERS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE PRACTICE LOCATIONS.
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Nursing Degree, Diploma in Nursing (Required)
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.