IT Support - Baystate Health
Category(s): Information Technology/Health Information Management, IT Support
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
Reports to the Manger of Clinical Applications
-Remote work option available for local applicants within a commutable distance from the designated BH entity MA and CT.
· The Clinical Applications Team Lead provides daily oversight and guidance to a team of combined Senior Application Analysts, Application Analysts, or Associate Application Analysts.
· On addition to the daily team oversight, this position is responsible for project and project resource oversight working directly with the Project Management Office and Project Leads to support technical resource needs. Incumbent would be assigned to multiple strategic, capital or operational project work.
· Demonstrated leadership skills and exceptional knowledge of CIS is required.
· This Team Lead must be proficient in meeting job expectations in a rapidly changing environment and able to adjust priorities as needed based on operational and project needs.
Communication & Collaboration
· Communicates effectively with all of leadership
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills required.
· Meets weekly with other Team Leads and Team Manager to ensure steadfast leadership stance and to maintain standard processes across the team.
· Works directly with all business partners, Business Relationship Managers, Application Analysts for their associated service lines.
· Works collaboratively with other teams across I&T division
· Responsible for leading multiple team members with varying skillsets and solution knowledge.
· Provides support and guidance for assigned team's professional development
· Responsible for mentoring and supporting professional development and advancement of assigned team members
· Consistent in holding assigned team members accountable for team and organization standard operations
· Professionally enforces team standards and expectations.
· Responsible for Annual Performance Evaluations
· Situation Management
· Meeting facilitation responsibilities
· Champion for maintaining team standards and expectation
· Knowledge of Standard Change Management processes
· May be assigned large moderate to complex clinical implementations
· Powersteering PPM experience preferred
· Must be proficient in data driven resource management and allocations.
· The Clinical Applications Team Lead is responsible for participating in and assisting with coordination of all upgrade activities as well as assisting project managers in coordinating all phases of clinical project assigned.
Technical and Application Knowledge
· Maintains working knowledge of CIS application
· Supports application Upgrades to software and hardware in partnership with the Enterprise Infrastructure Architect, EHR Engineering & Integration Team, and the DBA/Infrastructure Teams.
· Exemplary knowledge of the EMR (CIS) required.
· 7-10 years I&T experience (Cerner experience preferred
· Experience with Kronos Scheduling and Timekeeping, Workday, and Service Now preferred
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Science: Computer and Information Science (Required)
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.