IT Support - Baystate Health
Category(s): Information Technology/Health Information Management, IT Support
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
Remote work option available for applicants in the following states: CT, FLA, IA, KS, MA, MI, NH, NC, TN, TX, VT, RI, OH
You will be responsible for leading a team of highly skilled System and Software Engineers with a primary focus on Cerner based software development and support. In this role you will be the primary liaison for the team to the management level, establishing and ensuring adherence to our programming and development lifecycle processes, acting as an internal technical consultant for the development of custom solutions, and overseeing technical deployments of standards based and custom programs and architectures while leading and mentoring a team of highly skilled developers. This incumbent will need to have a senior level skill set in the areas it oversees with a part of the role (<50%) in hands-on architecture, oversight, and / or development work.
Baystate Health is on the leading edge of Information technology which provides a dynamic, challenging, and progressive career with many opportunities of advancement.
We are consistently looking to improve the interaction of our customers with our technologies, and we require innovative leaders who are not satisfied with healthcare as usual to join our team. This opportunity will allow you to bring your technical and leadership skills to a rewarding and progressive career with the opportunity for advancement.
What will you need?
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
· 5 or more years of experience with increasing responsibility specializing in development & system engineering with a primary focus in the Cerner Ecosystem.
· Knowledge and experience with software design, development, configuration, implementation, testing, deployment, and ongoing maintenance and support of integrated healthcare technologies and systems.
· Experience with industry standard software development lifecycle standards.
· 1-2 years of responsibility as a project leader, supervisor, or manager for teams consisting of multiple members.
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Science: Computer and Information Science (Required)
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.