Environmental Services - Baystate Health
Category(s): Trades/Engineering/Facilities, Environmental Services
Full Time / Part Time: Per Diem
We are a 716-bed independent academic medical center. We are the community's major referral hospital, and we provide a wide range of services, including:
- Cancer care
- Critical care medicine
- Digestive disorder care
- Heart and vascular disease care
- Laboratory services
- Neurological disorders
- Obstetrics and gynecology care
- And care for many other injuries, illnesses, and conditions
- Ranked among highest performing hospitals nationally by U.S. News & World Report
- Among only 1% of hospitals to be recognized by Magnet® 4 consecutive times
- Named a top 50 cardiovascular hospital by Watson Health
In addition to our outstanding care for adults, we also treat children with acute and chronic illnesses at Baystate Children's Hospital, which is located on our main Springfield campus.
For more information, please visit us online at: baystatehealthjobs.com or interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers
All correspondence can be directed to:
Jim Pugliese, Healthcare Recruiter
Under the direction of the Manager of the Power Plant/Roads and Grounds, perform a variety of duties involving snow removal duties throughout Baystate Medical Center.
1) Cleans snow from sidewalks, stairs, porches and other areas as needed to maintain safe passage for Patients, visitors and staff.
2) Applies deicing chemicals as needed.
Required Work Experience:
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.