Ambulatory Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Ambulatory Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
SIGN ON BONUS $7,000 for an experienced RN with 1 year outpatient nursing experience.
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Practices is looking for a experienced Triage Registered Nurse to join our team!
- Functions independently to assess develop and implement plan of care for complex patients
- Provides independent quality triage and patient care utilizing strong assessment skills, point of care testing and quality assurance checks.
- Establishes plan of care, sets priorities and implements the plan of care with patient/family and team/provider input.
- Triages and coordinates patient care ensuring access to care and patient success.
- Demonstrates a proactive approach to acute and chronic disease management.
- Massachusetts license as an RN and BLS CPR required
- 1-3 years of clinical nursing experience required
- Strong clinical assessment and phone triage skills
- Outpatient or community nursing experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & handle multiple tasks/priorities
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must have competency in delivering exceptional nursing care and have proven success in partnering with both physicians and staff
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Nursing Degree, Diploma in Nursing (Required)
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.