Ambulatory Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Ambulatory Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
SIGN ON BONUS for RN with 1 year outpatient practice experience.
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Practices is looking for a experienced Registered Nurse to join our Surgery Division team!
- Functions independently to assess develop and implement plan of care for complex patients including medical and/or psychosocial disorders.
- Provides independent quality triage and patient care utilizing strong assessment skills, point of care testing and quality assurance checks.
- Demonstrates a proactive approach to acute and chronic disease management.
- Develops patient trust and engages the patient/ family in care and treatment.
Required Work Experience:
- Massachusetts license as an RN and BLS CPR certified.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of nursing experience
- Experience in med surge , surgery, or oncology specialty strongly preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & handle multiple tasks/priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have competency in delivering exceptional nursing care and have proven success in partnering with both physicians and staff
- Location – 2 Medical Center Drive
- Full Time M-F 8-5 PM
- SIGN ON Bonus for qualified candidates with a minimum of 1 year of practice experience
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Associates of Science: Nursing (Required)
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Certified Registered Nurse – Other, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.