Inpatient Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Inpatient Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
SIGN ON BONUS! $12,000 paid throughout your first year!
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, is looking for a Registered Nurse to join the Noble Hospital Rehabilitation team!
- Abundance of training
- Competitive rates and great differentials!
- Career development, CEU allowance and Loan reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package with low cost medical/dental
- Robust paid time off
- Baystate takes the safety of employees and patients very seriously and is adhering to all PPE and safety guidelines for Covid-19.
This unique hospital is an 85-bed acute care community hospital helping people in the Greater Westfield community and offers direct access to world-class technology, diagnostics, and specialists.
The teams at Noble hospital passionately work to ensure that the Westfield communities have access to exceptional healthcare, close to home. The skilled and compassionate nurses and medical support staff offer an ideal combination of “high tech” and “high touch,” complementing an outstanding team of doctors.
The Rehabilitation Nurses are responsible for the provision of basic nursing care to assigned patients in accordance with current BNH Standards of Care.
1) Assessment: The registered nurse collects comprehensive data pertinent to the patients health or the situation
2) Diagnosis: The registered nurse analyzes the assessment data to determine issue
3) Outcome identification: The registered nurse identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the patient or situation.
4) Planning: The registered nurse develops a plan that prescribes strategies and alternatives to attain expected outcomes
5) Implementation: The registered nurse implements the identified plan, coordinates care delivery and employs strategies to promote health and healthy environment.
6) Evaluation: The registered nurse evaluates progress toward attainment of outcomes.
MA RN License Required
CPR BLS Required
Baystate Health required competencies per department
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Nursing Degree, Diploma in Nursing (Required)
Advanced Cardiac Life Support – Other, Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Pediatric Advanced Life Support – Other, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.