Ambulatory Direct Care Nurses; Operational Excellence - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing; Performance/Analytics/Quality, Ambulatory Direct Care Nurses; Operational Excellence
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
The Ambulatory Performance Improvement Nurse Coordinator works with interdisciplinary teams collaborating to improve quality of care, patient experience, patient safety and support compliance with regulatory bodies. The incumbent is strongly aligned with physicians / advanced practitioners, nurses, and leadership to support improved patient care throughout specialty and primary care practices.
- Managing quality improvement, safety, infection control, and patient experience initiatives to assist the Baystate Medical Practices (BMP) in providing patient centric care.
- Lead and support practice transformation and redesign work and sustainment
- Identify, analyze, and resolve barriers that may impact the ability to provide high quality and cost effective patient care in the ambulatory settings
- Facilitate and support Performance Improvement meetings and improvement activities
- Use data for improvement
- Registered Nurse, BSN or BA is preferred
- 3-5 years clinical nursing experience.
- Quality Improvement experience preferred
- Strong communication, clinical knowledge, organizational skills and the ability to lead teams and manage projects
- Strong PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge in improvement methodologies including but not limited to PDSA, RCA, LEAN methods, value stream mapping
- Ability to manage quality data including abstraction and reporting
- Experience writing and implementing policies, procedures and workflows
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to organize and execute multiple priorities
- Must be willing to use own vehicle to travel between multiple practices across 4 regions
- Understanding of value based care
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Associates of Science: Nursing (Required), Bachelor of Science: Nursing, Diploma in Nursing (Required)
Basic Cardiac Life Support – American Heart Association, Driver License – Other, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.