Ambulatory Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Ambulatory Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
RN-PRIMARY CARE FLEX TEAM
The Primary Care Flex Team Nurse will be responsible to provide coverage where needed and travel to different practices in the Primary Care Service Line to include: Family Medicine, Primary Care and Convenient Care, & Pediatrics.
- Provides independent quality triage and patient care utilizing strong assessment skills, point of care testing and quality assurance checks.
- Establishes plan of care, sets priorities and implements the plan of care with patient/family and team/provider input.
- Builds on knowledge and experience to include more diagnoses and complicated medical patients.
- Triages and coordinates patient care ensuring access to care and patient success.
- Demonstrates a proactive approach to acute and chronic disease management.
- Develops patient trust and engages the patient/ family in care and treatment. Understands social and cultural differences that might impede patient care
What you will need:
- Massachusetts license as an RN and BLS CPR
- Minimum of 2-3 years of nursing experience
- Experience in primary care, family medicine experience strongly preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & handle multiple tasks/priorities
- Must have competency in delivering exceptional nursing care and have proven success in partnering with both physicians and staff
- FT Monday – Friday 8:30-5
- Locations will vary as needed
- Addition Pay Stipend for all Flex Team members
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Associates of Science: Nursing (Required), Bachelor of Nursing Degree
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.