Ambulatory Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Ambulatory Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Part-Time
SIGN ON BONUS for RN with 1-year experience.
Part Time 24 hours – Westfield Primary Care Practice
Baystate Health, a nationally recognized leader in healthcare quality and safety, and home to Baystate Medical Practices, the largest multispecialty group in the region is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join the Westfield Primary Care Practice
- Provides nursing support working closely with medical providers.
- Provides education, ongoing assessment and support to patients.
- Triage and patient visits for Primary Care.
Required Work Experience:
- Massachusetts license as an RN and BLS CPR certified.
- Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience
- Experience providing clinical care and triage in a primary care setting.
- Demonstrated interest to work with patients from diverse economic and cultural backgrounds.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have competency in delivering exceptional nursing care and have proven success in partnering with both physicians and staff.
Schedule and Location
- Location – 57 Union Street , Westfield MA
- Part Time 24 hours – No Weekends No Holidays
Advantages of Working with Baystate Health
- Established career ladders with guaranteed compensation increases.
- Excellent Benefits, Compensation and generous PTO
- Nursing forgivable loan program
- First time home buyers’ program
- High-quality, low-cost medical, dental and vision Insurance
- Competitive 403b retirement match
- Wellbeing programs that include but are not limited to mental, physical and financial health.
We strive to be the place where we can help you build the career you deserve – apply today – YOU belong at Baystate!
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Nursing Degree, Diploma in Nursing (Required)
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.