Ambulatory Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Ambulatory Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
- Functions both independently and as part of a team to assess develop and implement plan of care for patients
- Ensure adequate clinical preparation for surgical consults (labs, tests, imaging obtained)
- Provide patient education on pre and post op
- Establishes plan of care, sets priorities and implements the plan of care with patient/family with teamand provider input.
- Triages and coordinates patient care ensuring access to care
- Provide clinical leadership and training to Medical Assistants
- Promotes health and wellness for individuals and groups of patients.
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of nursing experience as an RN
- Experience in practice specialty or related nursing experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & handle multiple tasks/priorities
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Nursing Degree, Diploma in Nursing (Required)
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.