Inpatient Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Inpatient Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
** SIGN-ON BONUS, UP TO $20,000 **
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Center (BMC), a Magnet Hospital for Nursing Excellence is looking for a full-time, night shift Registered Nurse to join the Wesson 3 adult medical surgical and telemetry unit.
- Wesson 3 contains 24 beds and 12 telemetry monitors
- Wesson 3 services a wide variety of patients aged 22 to 100 + with common diagnoses that may include: Renal/Dialysis patients, sepsis, cellulitis, behavioral health, GI bleed, transplant (kidney), syncope/respiratory.
Benefits for you!
- Established career ladders with guaranteed compensation increases
- Nursing forgivable loan program
- First time home buyers’ program
- High-quality, low-cost medical, dental and vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Competitive 403b retirement match
- Free money coach advice from a certified professional
- Wellbeing programs that include but are not limited to mental, physical and financial health
MAGNET RECOGNITION & SHARED GOVERNANCE:
Baystate Medical Center has achieved Magnet® recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), a distinction that places the hospital’s nursing staff among the finest in the nation. Shared decision-making between the bedside nurses and nurse leaders, which includes areas such as resources, nursing research/evidence-based practice projects, new equipment purchases, and staffing is what makes us stand out from our competition.
SAFETY & SUPPORT:
PPE coaches and educators are on site to help you throughout the day or night. Baystate Health is committed to your safety and education. We provide the appropriate resources you need to care for yourself and your patients.
Baystate health is accredited to provide continuing education programs for all our nurses. Learning and mentoring is at the core of our professional practice model. Baystate sponsors nurses obtaining certification and supports nurse empowerment through attendance at national conferences, loan reimbursement and loan forgiveness.
ABUNDANT BENEFITS, SALARY, AND SO MUCH MORE!
Generous compensation package, CEU allowance, high quality, low cost medical/dental, robust paid time off.
- Full-time, night shift 7P – 7A
- Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR certification required.
- Education: ADN required
- Resume required with application, cover letter preferred
For more information on the Nurse Residency Program, please visit us online at: https://www.baystatehealth.org/education-research/education/nurse-residency
For other jobs, please visit us at: baystatehealthjobs.com or interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
All correspondence can be directed to:
Monique M. Jesus, Associate Recruiter
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Nursing Degree, Diploma in Nursing: Nursing (Required)
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.