Inpatient Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Inpatient Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
** SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE, UP TO $15,000 **
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Center (BMC), a Magnet Hospital for Nursing Excellence is looking for a full-time, night shift Registered Nurse to join our Labor and Delivery Unit!
- Wesson Women’s and Infants is a labor, delivery, recovery, postpartum Unit. Our unit contains 38 patient rooms, three operating rooms and a PACU, three nurse’s stations, one newborn nursery, and our Welcome Center.
- We perform approximately 4,000 births annually. We have the only perinatal/high risk antepartum unit between Albany, New York and Hartford, CT. We have a level III NICU and have neonatologists to care for our littlest patients, 24 hours a day.
Benefits for you!
- Established career ladders with guaranteed compensation increases
- Nursing forgivable loan program
- First time home buyers’ program
- High-quality, low-cost medical, dental and vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Competitive 403b retirement match
- Free money coach advice from a certified professional
- Wellbeing programs that include but are not limited to mental, physical and financial health
- MAGNET RECOGNITION & SHARED GOVERNANCE. Baystate Medical Center has achieved Magnet® recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), a distinction that places the hospital’s nursing staff among the finest in the nation. Shared decision making between the bedside nurses and nurse leaders, which includes areas such as resources, nursing research/evidence-based practice projects, new equipment purchases, and staffing is what makes us stand out from our competition.
- SAFETY & SUPPORT. PPE coaches and educators on site to help you thoughtout the day or night . Baystate Health is is committed to your safety and education. We provie with the appropriate resources you need to care for yourself and your patients.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT. Baystate health is accredited to provide continuing education programs for all of our nurses. Learning and mentoring is at the core of our professional practice model. Baystate sponsors nurses obtaining certification and supports nurse empowerment through attendance at national conferences, loan reimbursement and loan forgiveness.
- ABUNDANT BENEFITS, SALARY & SO MUCH MORE! Ask your recruiter for sign on bonus eligibility. Generous compensation package, CEU allowance, high quality, low cost medical/dental, robust paid time off. Please check with your recruiter for sign on bonus eligibility.
- Full Time Nights 7 PM- 7 AM
- Rotating weekends and holidays
- Baystate Medical Center, Springfield, MA
- Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and is licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR certification required.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year RN experience required.
For more information, please visit us online at: baystatehealthjobs.com or interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
All correspondence can be directed to:
Monique M. Jesus
Associate Healthcare Recruiter
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Nursing Degree, Diploma in Nursing: Nursing (Required)
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.