Ambulatory Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Ambulatory Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
Clinical Nursing Supervisor – Specialty Medical Practices – SIGN ON BONUS
- The Clinical Supervisor for Endocrinology & Infectious Disease Practice serves as the nursing expert for the assigned sites
- Managing the clinical practice environment from a "Patient First" perspective
- Developing and implementing clinical policies and procedures as applicable to pediatrics
- Ensuring compliance with required BH standards
- Utilizes available resources within budgetary constraints. The incumbent handles a broad range of day-to-day operational activities, including supervision of clinical staff, actively participates in quality and service improvement, serves on departmental and interdepartmental committees and keeps practice management apprised of the practice's clinical issues and concerns.
- The incumbent identifies and implements educational and developmental opportunities for staff, convenes nursing meetings/huddles, oversees clinical staffing and schedules, and provides guidance to management on nursing issues and concerns.
- This role serves as both a member of the site leadership as well as part of the clinical team. 50% of this role is committed to direct patient care
What You Will Need:
- Massachusetts RN licensure, BSN preferred and BLS CPR required
- 5 years clinical nursing experience required
- Supervisory or team lead nursing experience required
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in partnership with physicians and other clinicians
- Good analytical skills, ability to working with data, metrics and Microsoft Office.
- Oversight of a team of 18 clinical team members ( RN's and MA's)
- Location- 3300 Main Street
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Associates of Science: Nursing (Required), Bachelor of Science: Nursing, Diploma in Nursing (Required)
Basic Cardiac Life Support – American Heart Association, Driver License – Other, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.