Ambulatory Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Ambulatory Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
RN Clinical Nursing Supervisor – Heart & Vascular Practice – SIGN ON BONUS
No Weekends No Holidays
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Practices is looking for a experienced RN Clinical
Nursing Supervisor to join our Cardiovascular Team
Please come and join our exciting team of clinicians. This dynamic group is innovative, energetic and dedicated to providing high quality and safe patient care each day.
Responsibilities include: General clinical team oversight for overseeing all clinical flow issues with a focus on patient centered efficiency and patient and staff/provider satisfaction, ensuring that clinical operations comply with required standards and that policies and procedures are in place for all practices, and overseeing mentoring and development for clinical staff. The Clinical Supervisor handles a broad range of day-to-day operational activities, including supervision of clinical staff, actively participates in quality and service improvement, serves on departmental and interdepartmental committees and keeps practice management apprised of the practice's clinical issues and concerns. Role also includes providing direct patient care as determined by practice needs
- Massachusetts RN licensure, and CPR required, BSN preferred
- 4-5 years clinical nursing experience required
- Supervisory, team lead or charge nursing experience required working in an ambulatory setting is preferred
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in partnership with physicians and other clinicians
- Preferred candidates will have strong organizational and analytical skills with a focus on process improvement
- Excellent team building and people management skills
- Demonstrated track record of successful partnership with nursing, physicians and advanced practitioners
Schedule & Location Size & Scope
- Day to day supervision, scheduling and clinical coverage for clinical team members; to include 3 RN 's and 7 Medical Assistants which supports a team of 7 7 physicians and 5 Nurse Practitioners
- Location -3500 Main Street- Springfield MA
- Full Time M-F 9-5:30 – No weekend no holidays!
Advantages of Working with Baystate Health
- Established career ladders with guaranteed compensation increases.
- Excellent Benefits, Compensation and generous PTO
- Nursing forgivable loan program
- First time home buyers’ program
- High-quality, low-cost medical, dental and vision Insurance
- Competitive 403b retirement match
- Wellbeing programs that include but are not limited to mental, physical and financial health.
We strive to be the place where we can help you build the career you deserve – apply today – YOU belong at Baystate!
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Nursing Degree, Diploma in Nursing (Required)
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.