Ambulatory Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Ambulatory Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
SIGN ON BONUS for RN with 1 year experience
Baystate Health, a nationally recognized leader in healthcare quality and safety, and home to Baystate Medical Practices, the largest multispecialty group in the region is looking for an experienced Bilingual Registered Triage Nurse to join the Care Team at Brightwood Health Community Health Center
Ability to work a partial remote schedule after successful 3 month orientation
- Provides nursing support working closely with medical providers delivering Medication Assisted Treatment services, including Suboxone treatment
- Provides education, ongoing assessment and support to patients with chronic substance use conditions
- Triage and patient visits for Primary Care.
- In partnership with patient and medical staff, develop and implement plan of care for complex patients including medical and/or psychosocial disorders.
- Triages and coordinates patient care ensuring access to care and patient success.
- Promotes health and wellness for individuals and groups of patients.
- Demonstrates respect and advocates for the patient’s rights, values and belief systems.
- Develops patient trust and engages the patient/ family in care and treatment. Understands social and cultural differences that might impede patient care
Required Work Experience:
- Massachusetts license as an RN and BLS CPR certified.
- Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience
- Experience providing clinical care and triage in a primary care setting
- Demonstrated interest to work with patients from diverse economic and cultural backgrounds
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have competency in delivering exceptional nursing care and have proven success in partnering with both physicians and staff
- Bilingual Strongly preferred
- Location – Brightwood Health Center
- Full Time Monday – Friday
- Ability to work a partial remote schedule after successful 3 month orientation Resume Required
Benefits for you!
• Established career ladders with guaranteed compensation increases
• Nursing forgivable loan program
• First time home buyers’ program
• High-quality, low-cost medical, dental and vision Insurance
• Competitive 403b retirement match
• Wellbeing programs that include but are not limited to mental, physical and financial health
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Nursing Degree, Diploma in Nursing (Required)
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.