Respiratory - Baystate Health
Category(s): Allied Health Clinical Professional, Respiratory
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
Respiratory Therapist to work in Pediatrics and NICU
$6000 sign on bonus
**NICU experience needed**
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Center (BMC), the regions only tertiary care and level 1 trauma facility is seeking a Registered Respiratory Therapist to join our team!
There are many opportunities to develop your career and clinical expertise in a variety of ways here at BMC. In the critical care environment, the Emergency Department and the Children’s Hospital; there are many protocols developed to promote independent practice as a therapist. With over 80 full-time RRTs, we are a large team and promote professional development with additional support for the new Respiratory Therapist. We offer a year-long Respiratory Care Residency program and additional time in orientation for those that are cross-training.
- Baystate Health, Respiratory Therapists perform an important role providing care to our patients. Our RT’s work in all areas of the hospital and have the opportunity to focus their work with either adult or pediatric patients.
- Respiratory Therapists will find that we have an autonomous practice with the team along with many therapist driven protocols.
- Baystate offers a multitude of professional development opportunities, and clinical ladder growth to enhance career and compensation potential.
- ABUNDANT BENEFITS, SALARY & SO MUCH MORE! Generous compensation package, CEU allowance, high quality, low cost medical/dental, robust paid time off.
- 12 hour shifts, 7AM-7:30PM, 7PM-7:30AM
- Will consider 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts
- Full Time and Part Time opportunities available
- Springfield, MA
Associate's Degree – required
Bachelor's Degree – preferred
RT in Massachusetts – Required
CRT – Required
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association – Required
Registered RT – Preferred
ACLS – Preferred
For more information, please visit us online at:
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Associates of Science (Required), Bachelor of Science
Advanced Cardiac Life Support – American Heart Association, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation – Other, Certified Respiratory Therapist – Other, Registered Respiratory Therapist – Other, Registered Respiratory Therapist – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.