Ambulatory Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Ambulatory Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
Wesson Womens Group Ambulatory Nurse
SIGN ON BONUS for RN with 1 year outpatient practice experience.
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Practices is looking for a experienced Registered Nurse to join our WOMENS HEALTH team!
- Functions independently to assess develop and implement plan of care
- Provides independent quality triage and patient care utilizing strong assessment skills, point of care testing and quality assurance checks. Ability to use Clear Triage and other protocols and resources available
- Establishes plan of care, sets priorities and implements the plan of care with patient/family and team/provider input.
- Builds on knowledge and experience to include more diagnoses and complicated medical patients.
- Triages and coordinates patient care ensuring access to care and patient success.
- Promotes health and wellness for individuals and groups of patients.
- Demonstrates a proactive approach to acute and chronic disease management.
- Demonstrates respect and advocates for the patient’s rights, values and belief systems.
- Develops patient trust and engages the patient/ family in care and treatment. Understands social and cultural differences that might impede patient care
- Perform daily scheduled patient nurse visits;
- Perform OBIs
- Performs Pelvic Pain and Sexual Wellness Intakes
- Cross Covers in Gynecology Procedure Unit (GPU) including family planning services
- New patient chart navigation
- Perform daily post op and post partum calls;
- Monitor/work all clinical and prescription pools within BMP established guidelines
Required Work Experience:
- Massachusetts license as an RN
- BLS CPR certified.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of women's health nursing experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & handle multiple tasks/priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Location – 3300 Main Street Suite 4D
- 24 hours – Monday 8-5, Tue and Wed 11a-8p
- Eligible for Sign On Bonus with 1 year of outpatient or or Women's Health exp.
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Associates of Science: Nursing (Required)
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Certified Registered Nurse – Other, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.