Ambulatory Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Ambulatory Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Part-Time
URGENT CARE NURSE Northampton MA – 30 hours
SIGN ON BONUS for RNs with 1 year outpatient practice experience.
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Practices is looking for a experienced Registered Nurse to join our team!
- Provides independent quality triage and patient care utilizing strong assessment skills, point of care testing and quality assurance checks.
- Establishes plan of care, sets priorities and implements the plan of care with patient/family and team/provider input.
- Builds on knowledge and experience to include more diagnoses and complicated medical patients.
- Triages and coordinates patient care ensuring access to care and patient success.
- Promotes health and wellness for individuals and groups of patients.
- Demonstrates respect and advocates for the patient’s rights, values and belief systems.
- Develops patient trust and engages the patient/ family in care and treatment. Understands social and cultural differences that might impede patient care
Required Work Experience:
- Massachusetts license as an RN
- BLS CPR certified.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of nursing experience
- Experience in primary care, urgent care , emergency medicine specialty, preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & handle multiple tasks/priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have competency in delivering exceptional nursing care and have proven success in partnering with both physicians and staff
- Location – Northampton Urgent
- 30 hours 3 shifts a week 8AM- & 7PM during the week and 8-5 on the weekend
- Sign On Bonus for RNs with minimum of one year of medical practice or Urgent Care experience
1) Baystate Health required competencies per department
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Nursing Degree, Diploma in Nursing (Required)
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.