Inpatient Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Inpatient Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
SIGN ON BONUS! $13,500 being offered and paid throughout your first year!
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, is looking for a Registered Nurse to join the Noble Hospital MedSurg team!
- Abundance of training
- Competitive rates and great differentials!
- Career development, CEU allowance and Loan reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package with low cost medical/dental
- Robust paid time off
- Baystate takes the safety of employees and patients very seriously and is adhering to all PPE and safety guidelines for Covid-19.
This unique hospital is an 85-bed acute care community hospital helping people in the Greater Westfield community and offers direct access to world-class technology, diagnostics, and specialists.
Baystate Noble’s Medical Surgical and Intermediate Care unit in Westfield, MA
Our inpatient acute care unit is a 31 bed unit that is unique to any other unit in the system. In this patient care area, we have the capability to care for a broad spectrum of patient acuity. Patients can be admitted to the 2North unit after meeting the need for a medical/surgical, telemetry or intermediate level of care. New members of our team receive comprehensive training to prepare them for safe, thorough and high quality care delivery.
The teams at Noble hospital passionately work to ensure that the Westfield communities have access to exceptional healthcare, close to home. The skilled and compassionate nurses and medical support staff offer an ideal combination of “high tech” and “high touch,” complementing an outstanding team of doctors. The newly-renovated Fowler Unit provides behavioral health services such as suicide screening and assessments.
The MedSurg Nurses are responsible for the provision of basic nursing care to assigned patients in accordance with current BNH Standards of Care.
1) Assessment: The registered nurse collects comprehensive data pertinent to the patients health or the situation
2) Diagnosis: The registered nurse analyzes the assessment data to determine issue
3) Outcome identification: The registered nurse identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the patient or situation.
4) Planning: The registered nurse develops a plan that prescribes strategies and alternatives to attain expected outcomes
5) Implementation: The registered nurse implements the identified plan, coordinates care delivery and employs strategies to promote health and healthy environment.
6) Evaluation: The registered nurse evaluates progress toward attainment of outcomes.
Full-time 36 hours
Baystate Noble, Westfield MA
MA RN License Required
CPR BLS Required
Baystate Health required competencies per department
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.