Inpatient Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Inpatient Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
**Sign on bonus **
Baystate Health, a nationally recognized leader in healthcare quality and safety, and home to Baystate Noble Hospital is looking for inpatient Registered Nurses to join the team.
At Baystate Health, RN means more. It stands for our deep respect for nursing professional practice that is essential to our mission. It also stands for Baystate’s many opportunities for growth and learning in the region’s only academic medical center and within our community hospitals, and it stands for our commitment to taking care of all those in the community who need us.
- $12,000 bonus for an external RN with one year of experience!
- $10,000 bonus and the chance to join an amazing nurse residency program for an RN with under one year of experience!
Why Baystate Noble Hospital?
Baystate Noble Hospital is an 85-bed acute care community hospital helping people in the greater Westfield community and offers direct access to world-class technology, diagnostics, and specialists.
- This inpatient acute care unit is a 31 bed unit that is unique to any other unit in the system. In this patient care area, we have the capability to care for a broad spectrum of patient acuity. Patients can be admitted to the 2 North unit after meeting the need for a medical/surgical, telemetry or intermediate level of care.
- Equipped with modern technology, telemonitoring equipment and access to a network for specialists
- This unit is well-staffed with ancillary support, management, supervisors and multiple nurse educators & coordinators – on each shift!
- Multimodal orientation program utilizing latest evidence-based online education programs, inactive classroom lectures, and high-fidelity simulation.
- The perk of a smaller, community hospital is that you will never get lost in a crowd. We provide individual and tailored orientation for every nurse that comes through our doors.
- 36 hours, 7p-7a
- Every other weekend and rotating holidays. Some schedule accommodations can be made, just ask your recruiter!
- Location: Baystate Noble Hospital
THE ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH BAYSTATE!
- Excellent Compensation
- High-quality, low-cost medical, dental and vision insurance
- Pet, home, auto and personal insurance
- Certification and continuing education reimbursement
- Nursing forgivable loan program
- 403b retirement company match & annual company contribution increase based on years of service
- Life insurance
- First time homebuyer program
- Free money coach advice from a certified professional
- Reimbursement for a variety of wellbeing activities, included but limited to: gym membership and equipment, personal trainer, massage and so much more!
- Wellbeing programs that include but are not limited to mental, physical, and financial health
- Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and is licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR certification required.
- Education: Diploma in Nursing
We strive to be the place where we can help you build the career you deserve – apply today – YOU belong at Baystate!
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Nursing Degree, Diploma in Nursing (Required)
Advanced Cardiac Life Support – Other, Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Pediatric Advanced Life Support – Other, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.