Inpatient Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Inpatient Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Center (BMC), a Magnet Hospital for Nursing Excellence seeks a Registered Nurse to join our IV team!
The IV unit is currently hiring a vascular access RN to join our growing team. The role would include being a resource across the organization, not only placing venous access lines but also advising best options. Providing care and maintenance for vascular access devices including temporary lines / PICC lines, tunneled catheters, and indwelling chest ports.
- PATIENT EXPERIENCE. Work with dedicated professionals committed to patient centered excellence. Act as an advocate for patients, families and significant others. Come join a team dedicated to the culture of safety, shared governance and nursing autonomy.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT. Baystate Health is committed to your professional development. Baystate Health is accredited to provide continuing education programs for all members of the healthcare team, including nurses. Increase your livelihood and enhance your professional knowledge within our clinical ladders.
- WORK LIFE BALANCE. Whether you want to work part-time or full-time, the IV team will work with you to find the right fit and schedule that works for your life!
- COMPETITIVE BENEFITS, SALARY AND SO MUCH MORE! Generous compensation package, CEU opportunities, high quality, low cost medical/dental, robust paid time off. Ask about our sign on bonus!
- Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR certification required.
- Education: ADN required
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Diploma in Nursing (Required)
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.