Inpatient Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Inpatient Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
SIGN ON BONUS: Up to $20,000!
- Our clinical practitioners in gastroenterology are devoted to researching and treating diseases of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract.
- We treat common conditions including abdominal pain, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), irritable bowel syndrome, bleeding, constipation, and diarrhea for adults and children.
- Each of our providers also has a specialized focus in complex cases associated with the liver, pancreas and bile duct, inflammatory bowel disease, cancer, and motility.
- Our physicians, nurses, medical assistants, physician assistants, and fellows have the common goal of providing safe, efficient, and quality care for our patients and their families.
- MAGNET RECOGNITION & SHARED GOVERNANCE. Baystate Medical Center has achieved Magnet® recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), a distinction that places the hospital’s nursing staff among the finest in the nation. Shared decision making between the bedside nurses and nurse leaders, which includes areas such as resources, nursing research/evidence-based practice projects, new equipment purchases, and staffing is what makes us stand out from our competition.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT. Baystate health is accredited to provide continuing education programs for all of our nurses. Learning and mentoring is at the core of our professional practice model. Baystate sponsors nurses obtaining certification and supports nurse empowerment through attendance at national conferences, loan reimbursement and loan forgiveness.
- ABUNDANT BENEFITS, SALARY & SO MUCH MORE! Ask your recruiter for sign on bonus eligibility. Generous compensation package, CEU allowance, high quality, low cost medical/dental, robust paid time off.
- Full-time – Schedule hours can be: 630a-5p, 7a-530p, or 730a-6p
- On-Call Requirements: 1-2 Saturdays, 1-2 Sundays, 1 Friday, 4-5 overnight 6p-7a call shifts in a 4-month period
- Springfield, MA
- Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and is licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR certification required.
- Experience: Must have 2 or more years of clinical experience as an RN.
- Education: AND required; BSN preferred.
For more information, please visit us online at: baystatehealthjobs.com or interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
All correspondence can be directed to:
Talent Acquisition Consultant
DIVERSE PROVIDERS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE PRACTICE LOCATIONS.
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Nursing Degree, Diploma in Nursing: Nursing (Required)
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.