Care and Case Managers - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Care and Case Managers
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
**Sign on bonus **
Baystate Health, a nationally recognized leader in healthcare quality and safety, and home to Baystate Noble Hospital is looking for inpatient Registered Nurses to join the Case Management team.
At Baystate Health, RN means more. It stands for our deep respect for nursing professional practice that is essential to our mission. It also stands for Baystate’s many opportunities for growth and learning in the region’s only academic medical center and within our community hospitals, and it stands for our commitment to taking care of all those in the community who need us.
- $12,000 bonus for an external RN with one year of experience!
Why Baystate Noble Hospital?
Baystate Noble Hospital is an 85-bed acute care community hospital helping people in the greater Westfield community and offers direct access to world-class technology, diagnostics, and specialists.
THE ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH BAYSTATE!
- Excellent Compensation
- High-quality, low-cost medical, dental and vision insurance
- Pet, home, auto and personal insurance
- Certification and continuing education reimbursement
- Nursing forgivable loan program
- 403b retirement company match & annual company contribution increase based on years of service
- Life insurance
- First time homebuyer program
- Free money coach advice from a certified professional
- Reimbursement for a variety of wellbeing activities, included but limited to: gym membership and equipment, personal trainer, massage and so much more!
- Wellbeing programs that include but are not limited to mental, physical, and financial health
- Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and is licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR certification required.
- Education: Diploma in Nursing
We strive to be the place where we can help you build the career you deserve – apply today – YOU belong at Baystate!
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.