Inpatient Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Inpatient Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
SIGN ON BONUS! Up to $20,000!
- Full-Time, Part Time, 36-hours per week/24-hours per week
- Days (7A-7P) Nights (7P-7A)
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Massachusetts
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR certification
- Medical Surgical experience preferred
- Minimum 1 year of RN experience preferred
- New Graduate nurses welcome to apply!
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Center (BMC), a Magnet Hospital for Nursing Excellence is looking for a FULL TIME/PART TIME Registered Nurse in the Heart and Vascular Surgical Inpatient Unit at BMC to join our team!
M7 Mass Mutual 7 – Cardiac Heart Failure Inpatient Unit
- The Heart Failure Unit has 32 private rooms and provides a full array of services for patients diagnosed with congestive heart failure (CHF) to include the medical management of the advanced heart failure patients as well as pre and post care for cardiac catheterization, ablation, pacer placement, cardioversion and TAVR (Transcatheter aortic valve replacement).
- Baystate Medical Center now uses CardioMEMS, a new technology that reduces hospitalizations and improves quality of life for heart failure patients.
MAGNET RECOGNITION & SHARED GOVERNANCE. Baystate Medical Center has achieved Magnet® recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), a distinction that places the hospital’s nursing staff among the finest in the nation. Shared decision making between the bedside nurses and nurse leaders, which includes areas such as resources, nursing research/evidence-based practice projects, new equipment purchases, and staffing is what makes us stand out from our competition.
SAFETY & SUPPORT. PPE coaches and educators on site to help you throughout the day or night. Baystate Health is committed to your safety and education. We provide with the appropriate resources you need to care for yourself and your patients.
ABUNDANT BENEFITS, SALARY & SO MUCH MORE! Ask your recruiter for sign on bonus eligibility. Generous compensation package, CEU allowance, high-quality, low-cost medical/dental, robust paid time off. Please check with your recruiter for sign on bonus eligibility.
For more information, please visit us online at: baystatehealthjobs.com or interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
All correspondence can be directed to:
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Nursing Degree, Diploma in Nursing: Nursing (Required)
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.