Inpatient Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Inpatient Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Per Diem
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Center (BMC), a Magnet Hospital for Nursing Excellence is looking for a per diem Registered Nurse to join our ICU/MICU/SICU team!
Our ICU offers elbow-to-elbow support and comes fully equipped to help you do what YOU do best, provide for our patients!
- 32 bed modern ICU equipped with advanced hemodynamic monitoring and state-of-the art continuous renal replacement technology.
- Patient ratios of 1:1 or 2:1
- This unit is well-staffed with ancillary support, a specialized STAT RN, multiple nurse educators & coordinators – on each shift!
- We provide supportive, individualized, and tailored orientation.
- Our ICU delivers a multimodal orientation program utilizing latest evidence-based online education programs, interactive classroom lectures, and high-fidelity simulation.
- The only major referral care center and the only Level 1 trauma center and pediatric trauma center in the area.
- Baystate Medical Center's Intensive Care Unit was awarded the Beacon Award for excellence in critical care by the AACN 8 times since 2004, which is the first year the award was initiated.
Benefits for you!
- Established career ladders with guaranteed compensation increases
- Nursing forgivable loan program
- First time home buyers’ program
- High-quality, low-cost medical, dental and vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Competitive 403b retirement match
- Free money coach advice from a certified professional
- Wellbeing programs that include but are not limited to mental, physical and financial health.
- Per diem
- Every other weekend and rotating holidays
- Location: Baystate Medical Center Springfield
- Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and is licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR certification required.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year RN experience required.
- Education: AND required; BSN preferred.
We strive to be the place where we can help you build the career you deserve – apply today – YOU belong at Baystate!
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Nursing Degree, Diploma in Nursing: Nursing (Required)
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Certified Registered Nurse – Other, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.