Inpatient Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Inpatient Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
** SIGN-ON BONUS, UP TO $12,000 **
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Center (BMC), a Magnet Hospital for Nursing Excellence is looking for a full time, night shift Registered Nurse to join our ICU team!
- 32 bed ICU equipped with advanced hemodynamic monitoring and state-of-the art continuous renal replacement technology
- The only major referral care center and the only Level 1 trauma center and pediatric trauma center in the area.
- Baystate Medical Center's Intensive Care Unit was awarded the Beacon Award for excellence in critical care by the AACN 8 times since 2004, which is the first year the award was initiated.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND SUPPORT. Baystate Health is committed to your professional development and safety. PPE coaches, day and evening educators on site. Our ICU provides a multimodal orientation program utilizing latest evidence-based online education programs, interactive classroom lectures, and high-fidelity simulation.
- ABUNDANT BENEFITS, SALARY & SO MUCH MORE! This position is sign on bonus eligible. Generous compensation package, CEU allowance, high quality, low cost medical/dental, robust paid time off.
- Nights 7 PM – 7 AM
- Every other weekend and rotating holidays
- Location: Baystate Medical Center Springfield
- Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and is licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR certification required.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year RN experience required.
- Education: AND required; BSN preferred.
For more information, please visit us online at: baystatehealthjobs.com or interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
All correspondence can be directed to:
Monique M. Jesus
Associate Healthcare Recruiter
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Nursing Degree, Diploma in Nursing: Nursing (Required)
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.