Home Care Nursing - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Home Care Nursing
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
**Sign on bonus **
Baystate Health, a nationally recognized leader in healthcare quality and safety, and home to Baystate Home Health and Hospice is looking for Registered Nurses to join the team.
At Baystate Health, RN means more. It stands for our deep respect for nursing professional practice that is essential to our mission. It also stands for Baystate’s many opportunities for growth and learning in the region’s only academic medical center and within our community hospitals, and it stands for our commitment to taking care of all those in the community who need us.
- $7,000 bonus for an external RN with one year of experience!
Why choose Baystate Homecare?
Baystate Home Health is striving to change the face of healthcare after the additional stressors over the past few years. Home Health allows for 1:1 patient connections and flexible nurse schedules with limited weekends, which creates the space for not only work/life balance for employees, but also the best patient care where people are the most comfortable; their homes.
Go beyond the four walls and join the home health team for a refreshing take on patient care.
- Shifts have some flexibility, but generally run from 8a-4p
- One weekend a month
- Rotating Holidays
THE ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH BAYSTATE!
- Excellent Compensation
- High-quality, low-cost medical, dental and vision insurance
- Pet, home, auto and personal insurance
- Certification and continuing education reimbursement
- Nursing forgivable loan program
- 403b retirement company match & annual company contribution increase based on years of service
- Life insurance
- First time homebuyer program
- Free money coach advice from a certified professional
- Reimbursement for a variety of wellbeing activities, included but limited to: gym membership and equipment, personal trainer, massage and so much more!
- Wellbeing programs that include but are not limited to mental, physical, and financial health
- Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and is licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Education: Diploma in Nursing
We strive to be the place where we can help you build the career you deserve – apply today – YOU belong at Baystate!
Our compensation philosophy
We offer competitive total compensation that includes pay, benefits, and other recognition programs for our employees. Our pay ranges consider the wide range of factors in making compensation decisions including knowledge/skills; relevant experience and training; education/certifications/licensure; and other business and organizational factors.
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Diploma in Nursing (Required)
Basic Life Support – Other, Driver License – Other, Registered Nurse – Other
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.