Home Care Nursing - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Home Care Nursing
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
Baystate Health is hiring a new RN for Home Care and offering a $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS for all Home Care Nurses!
Baystate Home Health is striving to change the face of healthcare after the additional stressors over the past few years. Home Health allows for 1:1 patient connections and flexible nurse schedules with limited weekends, which creates the space for not only work/life balance for employees, but also the best patient care where people are the most comfortable; their homes.
Go beyond the four walls and join the home health team for a refreshing take on patient care.
Baystate Home Health interdisciplinary care teams consist of experienced RNs, therapists, social workers, aides, spiritual and bereavement counselors, and volunteers. Care teams work together with both the patient and family, to ensure a safe and swift recovery from illness, accident, or surgery in the comfort of home. All care is expressly tailored to meet each patients’ needs.
- Abundance of training
- Competitive rates and a 50% differential on weekends
- Career development, CEU allowance and loan reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package with low cost medical/dental
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedules
- Increased mileage reimbursement and sign on bonus paid within 1 year!
The Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing services and assumes primary responsibility for the care and well being of assigned patients from admission to discharge.
In addition, the RN will:
- Educate the patient and caregiver to promote self-care within the patient's functional limitations and will provide ongoing support as an active member of the care team.
- Demonstrate knowledge of developmental stages for the applicable age groups (neonate infant, toddler, adolescent, adult, elder adult) and apply developmental theories and concepts when implementing care.
- Assess and revise goals and treatment plan as appropriate for high quality service to patients, in collaboration with Care Managers.
- Establish realistic goals and develop plan of treatment in cooperation with the patient, family and members of the health care team.
IDEAL RN APPLICANTS WILL HAVE:
- Registered Nurse license with an Associate's Degree or above.
- Valid Driver's License
- RNs in this position are required to demonstrate competency in IV and Phlebotomy within one year of their date of hire. Baystate provides training.
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Diploma in Nursing (Required)
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Driver License – Other, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.