Inpatient Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Inpatient Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Part-Time
** Substantial Rate Increases **
**$12,000 Sign on Bonus with 10 months or more of inpatient experience **
Baystate Health, a nationally recognized leader in healthcare quality and safety, and home to Baystate Medical Center (BMC), a Magnet Hospital for Nursing Excellence is looking for inpatient Registered Nurses to join our team.
At Baystate Health, RN means more. It stands for our deep respect for nursing professional practice that is essential to our mission. It also stands for Baystate’s many opportunities for growth and learning in the region’s only academic medical center and within our community hospitals, and it stands for our commitment to taking care of all those in the community who need us
Mass Mutual 5 offers elbow-to-elbow support and comes fully equipped to help you do what YOU do best, provide for our patients!
- The Cardiac Progressive Care Unit is part of the Cardiac Interventional Unit, which is a 33-bed unit consisting of 12 Progressive Care Unit beds and 21 Acute Care beds.
- This unit treats interventional cardiology patients with cases such as post-cardiac catheters, post-cardiac ablation, post-pacemakers, and patients coming from the EP lab.
- This unit features a great, cohesive team with staff willing to help each other out.
- Nights 7 PM – 7 AM
- Every other weekend and rotating holidays
- Location: Baystate Medical Center Springfield
- New Grad RN (0-1 year of RN Licensure) $41.00
- Experienced RN (1+ years of RN Licensure) $42.66-$65.00
- Competitive shift differentials and allowance plans
THE ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH BAYSTATE!
- Excellent Compensation
- High-quality, low-cost medical, dental and vision insurance
- Pet, home, auto and personal insurance
- Certification and continuing education reimbursement
- Nursing forgivable loan program
- 403b retirement company match & annual company contribution increase based on years of service
- Life insurance
- First time homebuyer program
- Free money coach advice from a certified professional
- Reimbursement for a variety of wellbeing activities, included but limited to: gym membership and equipment, personal trainer, massage and so much more!
- Wellbeing programs that include but are not limited to mental, physical, and financial health
- Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and is licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR certification required.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year RN experience required.
- Education: AND required; BSN preferred.
We strive to be the place where we can help you build the career you deserve – apply today – YOU belong at Baystate!
Our compensation philosophy
We offer competitive total compensation that includes pay, benefits, and other recognition programs for our employees. The base pay range shown above considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including knowledge/skills; relevant experience and training; education/certifications/licensure; and other business and organizational factors. This base pay range does not include our comprehensive benefits package and any incentive payments that may be applicable to this role.
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Nursing Degree, Diploma in Nursing: Nursing (Required)
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.