Ambulatory Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Ambulatory Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Part-Time
SIGN ON BONUS for RN with 1 year outpatient practice experience.
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Practices is looking for a experienced Registered Nurse to join our CARDIOLOGY and HEART & VASCULAR team!
- Functions independently to assess develop and implement plan of care for complex patients
- Assists in Vascular Procedures for our IAC Accredited Vein Center location in Greenfield
- Provides wound care under MD supervision
- Assist with Vascular procedures
- Provides independent quality triage and patient care utilizing strong assessment skills, point of care testing and quality assurance checks.
- Triages and coordinates patient care ensuring access to care and patient success.
- Helps delegate tasks to other staff members and assist in making sure clinics run smoothly
- Promotes health and wellness for individuals and groups of patients.
- Develops patient trust and engages the patient/ family in care and treatment.
What you will need:
- Massachusetts license as an RN and BLS CPR certified.
- Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience
- Cardiology clinical experience strongly preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & handle multiple tasks/priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have competency in delivering exceptional nursing care and have proven success in partnering with both physicians and staff
- Part Time 16 hours – Availability to work Monday and Wednesday preferred Location Greenfield 164- High Street
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Nursing Degree, Diploma in Nursing (Required)
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.