Inpatient Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Inpatient Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Part-Time
$ 20,000 Sign On Bonus for Registered Nurses with at least 1 year of experience to join the Medical-Surgical (Telemetry/IMC) Night Team at Baystate Noble!
Are you a Night Owl… or just looking for an additional $20,000 to put into student loans, a down payment or some additional Amazon shopping? Why not join the Baystate Noble Night Shift?
- $10,000 paid at 30 days and $10,000 at your one year anniversary. No contract needed after one year!
- Competitive rates and great differentials for night shifts!
- Unique training within a smaller, Community Hospital
- A fun, upbeat culture. The Nurses on the night shift love their jobs and it shows!
- Night nurses make an average of $5-6 additional per hour, per shift.
- Comprehensive benefits package with low cost medical/dental
- Career development, CEU allowance and Loan reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
NOBLE COMMUNITY HOSPITAL:
This unique hospital is an 85-bed acute care community hospital helping people in the Greater Westfield community and offers direct access to world-class technology, diagnostics, and specialists. The teams at Noble hospital passionately work to ensure that the Westfield communities have access to exceptional healthcare, close to home.
DEPARTMENT DESCRIPTION: Baystate Noble’s Medical Surgical, Intermediate Care (IMC), Telemetry Unit: Our inpatient acute care unit is a 31 bed unit that is unique to any other unit in the system. In this patient care area, we have the capability to care for a broad spectrum of patient acuity. Patients can be admitted to the 2 North unit after meeting the need for a medical/surgical, telemetry or intermediate level of care.
POSITION HIGHLIGHTS: The Telemetry Nurses are responsible for the provision of basic nursing care to assigned patients in accordance with current BNH Standards of Care.
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.