Inpatient Direct Care Nurses - Baystate Health
Category(s): Nursing, Inpatient Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
$ 20,000 Sign On Bonus for Registered Nurses with at least 1 year of experience to join the Medical-Surgical (Telemetry/IMC) Night Team at Baystate Wing !
Are you a Night Owl… or just looking for an additional $20,000 to put into student loans, a down payment or some additional Amazon shopping? Why not join the Baystate's Night Shift?
- $10,000 paid at 30 days and $10,000 at your one year anniversary. No contract needed after one year!
- Competitive rates and great differentials for night shifts!
- Unique training within a smaller, Community Hospital
- A fun, upbeat culture. The Nurses on the night shift love their jobs and it shows!
- Night nurses make an average of $5-6 additional per hour, per shift.
- Comprehensive benefits package with low cost medical/dental
- Career development, CEU allowance and Loan reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- We are a 68-bed community hospital in Palmer, Massachusetts.
- We provide access to the world-class doctors, treatments, diagnostics, and technology of the Baystate Health network.
- Our team members, including skilled, compassionate nurses and medical support staff members, provide advanced and compassionate care.
Baystate Wing’s Medical Surgical and Intermediate Care is a 46 bed unit and the heart of the hospital.
The Registered Nurses are responsible for the provision of basic nursing care to assigned patients in accordance with current Baystate Standards of Care.
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Nursing Degree, Diploma in Nursing: Nursing (Required)
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.