Heart & Vascular - Baystate Health
Category(s): Allied Health Clinical Professional, Heart & Vascular
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
The Regional Manager of Cardiovascular Imaging & Diagnostics is responsible for implementing the Health Systems mission, vision and values by providing the overall assessment of, strategic and operational planning, coordination, staff development, customer satisfaction and quality of services delivered within these departments (Vascular, Echo, Stress Lab, and Nuclear Cardiology & EKG). This position requires knowledge of cardiac physiology, strong management skills, demonstrated ability to improve clinical outcomes, strategic regional program planning and new business development.
- Oversees department supervisors to ensure coordination of daily operations within Heart & Vascular Program Cardiovascular Imaging.
- Has a thorough understanding of the departmental scheduling requirements and monitors that supervisors ensure appropriate and equitable staff coverage.
- Effectively interacts with other hospital departments to ensure timely and coordinated delivery of care is provided by all H&V Ancillary Departments.
- Works collaboratively with physician staff to ensure satisfaction in department functioning at all campuses and satellite sites.
- Recognizes, analyzes and resolves problems independently as appropriate and knows how and when to refer decisions to others.
- Oversees/Manages the fiscal operations of all departments within the Cardiovascular departments.
- In collaboration with the Director of H&V Program & Cardiovascular Supervisors & regional imaging leadership, develops yearly capital and operating budgets consistent with the BHS strategic initiatives.
- Provides leadership/strategic planning for Cardiovascular Imaging & Diagnostics and guides/directs department supervisors in daily operations.
- Researches trends in clinical areas and sets strategy and operations plan to introduce regional contemporary practices as appropriate
- Participates on CVIS Committee and acts as resource to the regional service line.
Ensures systems are set to implement expanded coverage and eliminate patient waits.
- Develops systems and staff to ensure high quality, customer satisfaction from all services in Cardiovascular Imaging & Diagnostics.
- Analyze findings from PRC Data regarding customer satisfaction survey to establish service based customer services agenda, developed with input from supervisory management and staff.
- Ensures that effective plans for delivery of care are developed within the service line.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 5 years of progressive Management experience in a Health Care Environment.
- Ability to promote the empowerment of the supervisors and staff by utilizing collaborative approaches and encouraging new ideas. Strong leadership skills. Can function as a leader of the healthcare team and various interdisciplinary committees to improve patient care
Department Size & Scope
- Manager has over site for 3 coordinators and approximately 85 employees in multiple hospital and practice locations throughout the Baystate Health System. Staff include; Nurses, Cardiac Techs, Echo Techs, Nuclear Med Techs, EKG Techs, Vascular Techs, Metabolic Techs ,
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Arts (Required)
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.