Radiology/Imaging - Baystate Health
Category(s): Allied Health Clinical Professional, Radiology/Imaging
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
In collaboration with the Sr. leadership, is accountable for the effective management and efficient allocation and utilization of resources for the imaging departments BFMC. Provides effective leadership and ensures all policies and procedures are carried out. In collaboration with senior leaders, ensures that the departmental operations are in compliance with required standards and consistent with objectives and goals identified.
1) Responsible for direct reports: Imaging Supervisor, Sr. Mammography Tech, Lead Ct Tech, Office Coordinator, Clinical staff, and Clerical staff.
2) Responsible for the development and maintenance of the annual operating budget, reviewing monthly and annual reports of income, expense, productivity, etc., and implementing necessary action to ensure budgetary compliance.
3) Responsible for oversight in implementing adds, changes, and deletes to the Radiology Information System (BHS).
4) Responsible for the oversight of the Radiology CDM at a health system level.
5) Responsible for developing criteria-based job descriptions with performance standards. Responsible for interviewing and hiring staff. Responsible for the development of orientation and training materials. The dept Manager will resolve grievances and oversee all personnel issues. Responsible for performing disciplinary action as needed up to and including termination.
6) Continually updates clinical knowledge and skills pertinent to the radiology practice.
7) Establishes and maintains collaborative relationships within the organization and throughout the community in an effort to achieve continuity of care.
8) Responsible for developing strategic plans that ensure the success of the department as well as supporting strategic goals for the hospital and BHS radiology. Participates in the development and success of other programs within the system that rely on radiology services.
9) Is responsible for the development and measurement of annual goals.
10) Develops and maintains operational policies and procedures to ensure quality patient care.
11) Responsible for the management of the budget.
12) Responsible for ensuring compliance with personnel policies and procedures.
13) Assures compliance with JC, NRC, ACR, DPH, and other regulatory agency standards, laws, and regulations as appropriate.
14) Monitors billing processes to maximize reimbursement.
15) Develops and maintains staffing plans to meet productivity standards and patient needs.
16) Responsible for the Performance Improvement program.
17) Supports and participates in an interdisciplinary health team approach.
18) Responsible for community networking as it relates to program needs.
19) Collaborates across disciplines and within the health system as appropriate.
20) Demonstrates and models principles of service excellence in support of the patient experience and SPIRIT program. Key measures of service, patient satisfaction, engagement, are monitored, and shared with staff, to support opportunities for improvement.
Bachelors degree required Will consider candidates actively enrolled in a BS program.
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Arts (Required), Master of Arts
Radiography – American Registry of Radiologic Technologist
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.