Radiology/Imaging - Baystate Health
Category(s): Allied Health Clinical Professional, Radiology/Imaging
Full Time / Part Time: Part-Time
Sign On bonus of up to $8000 for Rad Techs/X-Ray Techs/CT Techs!
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider is looking for a CT Technologist/X'Ray Technologist to join the Baystate Noble team!
Baystate Noble- Westfield, MA
Third Shift – 12 hours on Friday and Saturday evenings.
- Unlicensed Radiologic Technicians with less than 1 year of experience will receive state of the art training and career growth, as well as a $6,000 Sign On Bonus
- New hires with over 1 year of experience will earn up to 8,000 in bonuses, paid throughout their first year
- X-Ray to CT certifications available
- Career development, CEU allowance and Loan reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package with low cost medical/dental
- Robust paid time off
- Baystate takes the safety of employees and patients very seriously and is adhering to all PPE and safety guidelines for Covid-19.
Baystate Health, Rad Techs perform diagnostic procedures in accordance with hospital guidelines.
Some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Fluoroscopy and invasive exams (as required) according to the policy manual and Radiologist's supervision; portable imaging in the NICU, Pedi, OR, ICU, ER; outpatient X-rays.
- A Radiologic Technologist is expected to perform mobile and surgical procedures to assist with patient diagnosis in the surgical suites and patient's room (as required); fluoroscopic units during specialized procedures for diagnosis and assistance in the design of treatment for patients including defecography, barium enema, myelography and gastrointestinal (GI) exams (as required).
- Responds to emergency situations (contrast reactions and medical emergencies) according to departmental, clinic and hospital policy.
- Makes sound clinical judgement calls in an emergency situation.
Required Work Experience:
1) New grad provisional license.
** Must complete orientation and have ARRT and Final state License to progress to level II or be hired into a CT cross training program.
Skills and Competencies:
1) Ability to work with computer applications.
2) Demonstrates good verbal and written communication.
3) Able to work independently and be self-motivated.
For more information, please visit us online at: baystatehealthjobs.com or interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Associates of Science (Required)
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Radiography – American Registry of Radiologic Technologist, Radiologic Technologist – State of Massachusetts, Radiology Technician-CT – Other
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.