Operational Excellence - Baystate Health
Category(s): Performance/Analytics/Quality, Operational Excellence
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
RN, Cross Continuum Quality Integration Nurse
- The Quality Integration Nurse supports the development, implementation, and evaluation of the quality and safety-related practices, programs, and services consistent with the institution's mission, goals, and objectives. This nurse reviews, recommends, and implements systems and strategies that are responsive to evolving clinical and operational needs and result in high-quality, safe clinical performance, including effective access to care and utilization of resources.
- The Quality Integration Nurse develops and maintains a strong working relationship with clinical and administrative leaders across the continuum of care, including all levels of physicians/providers and staff, to promote a collaborative teamwork approach to problem-solving.
- Collaborate with other internal and external departments, as well as external facilities and agencies, to assure communication, integration and standardization. Aid in care model and program development across the care continuum enabling safe, effective transitions including but not limited to a network of key post acute providers.
- Develop, steward, implement, monitor adherence to, and evaluate effectiveness of policies, procedures, protocols, guidelines and workflows related to clinical quality, integration, clinical access, and safety.
- Maintain knowledge of risk/payer contracts and state and federal policy related to health care quality and value based care.
- Data Management- Organize and coordinate data abstraction and data entry, ensuring data validity, presentation, and preliminary analyses for selected projects sponsored and/or supported by the quality department. Understand regulatory and payer requirements for reporting. Understand health care data management and outcomes measurement.
- Registered Nurse, BSN preferred
- 3-5 years clinical nursing experience in various clinical settings/levels of care across the continuum with a preference for skilled nursing facility, ambulatory, and/or post-acute
- Experience in Change Management, CQI, PI, and/or value-based care.
- Strong communication, clinical knowledge, organizational skills and the ability to lead teams and manage projects
- Strong PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge in improvement methodologies including but not limited to PDSA, RCA, LEAN methods, value stream mapping
- Ability to manage quality data including abstraction and reporting
- Ability to organize and execute multiple priorities
- Must be willing to use own vehicle to travel between multiple practices across 4 regions
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Nursing Degree: Nursing (Required)
Registered Nurse – State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.