Call Center - Baystate Health
Category(s): Administrative Support, Call Center
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
The Quality Education Partner is a passionate and experienced educator dedicated to teaching, development and retention of new and existing employees in the Contact Center. Reporting to the service line Manager, responsibilities include onboarding of new hires, call monitoring, quality evaluation, customer surveys, which includes review of data, feedback to staff and results reporting, training (new and existing staff on new service lines as well as formal classroom training for both Contact Center staff and new user throughout BH using CB for scheduling and schedule building), coaching for improved performance as well as oversight of the service line mentor program and training progress of employees. The Quality Education Partner will develop and maintain training modules, ensure understanding of material taught by creating and administering competency assessments. Promotes and supports The Contact Centers vision to deliver exceptional service to patients and providers through timely, appropriate & coordinated access to care.
1) Performs call monitoring, minimum of 5 calls per agent per month for assigned service line. Ensures that performance expectations are met with each interaction and the patient received an excellent experience. Conducts call monitoring calibration sessions as necessary. Evaluates and coaches for improved performance, reports call monitoring performance outcomes to staff and contact center service line leadership (verbally and in writing).
2) Supports Contact Center employees with all aspects of training (CB, CIS, Telephony Platform, Customer Service, Chat). Conducts new employee orientation, coordinates mentor program and individual mentoring progress. Manages the classroom climate with ground rules and a safe and engaging learning environment.
3) In conjunction with the service line leadership, monitors progress of employees that are on performance improvement plans.
4) Develops and administers post-training competency tests to ensure representatives have acquired the knowledge and skills needed to perform job accurately. Provides additional educations to staff that do not pass the test and reassess.
5) Collaborates with Contact Center leadership to optimize training methods and materials. Able to adjust training methods to support various learning styles.
6) Responsible for Oversight of the Quality Assurance Program. In collaboration with service line leadership, develop, monitor and change the quality indicators based on the teams performance. Identify opportunities for improvement.
7) Researches and trends all SRS events. Works with individuals involved with the event to provide re-education.
8) Participates in assigned projects and implementations. Duties may include data collection, testing, training and provide go-live support to the end users. Provides consultative expertise for process analysis and training initiatives, including projects in other departments where their expertise may be required. Provides testing and training support to I&T for implementations of new applications or upgrades of registration and scheduling systems.
1-3 Teaching/Coaching Experience
1. Proficient use of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and SharePoint.
2. Excellent knowledge of Baystate Health computer applications, such as Centricity Business and CIS.
3. Well versed in adult learning styles and professional coaching for quality outcomes.
4. Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced environment.
5. Possesses exceptional presentation, verbal and written communication.
6. Must be competent in the use of PC's, phones, software application and office equipment.
7. Contributes to a positive department image by exhibiting professionalism, adaptability, teamwork and mutual respect.
8. Must be organized and demonstrate superior communication and customer service skills. Is adaptable to changes in requirements and the evolution of healthcare including healthcare reform.
9. Flexible schedule, ability to teach early morning, evenings and weekends when necessary.
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
GED or HiSET (Required)
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.