Medical Practice Other - Baystate Health
Category(s): Allied Health Clinical Professional, Medical Practice Other
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
Baystate Health (BH), western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider seeks a Program Director to join our Heart & Vascular Service Line to lead our Heart & Vascular and Cardiology Practices and Programs
- Safety and Quality-Partner with medical, BMC and Nursing leadership, to evaluate and optimize /redesign workflow and provider staffing levels to ensure timely door to doc times and ensure provider / dept metrics are met.
- Patient/Provider Experience –Partner BH leadership to improve patient experience. Develop policies and procedures that standardize practices at all sites for a consistent and satisfactory patient experience. Work with providers to ensure schedules are filled while appreciating work/life balance.
- Value-Work with BMP leadership to build and manage budgets at all sites and optimize productivity. Work with BMP leadership to optimize provider clinical time and ensure achievement of monthly budget and competitive recruitment.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters Degree preferred.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of leadership experience in a related field in a complex organization with demonstrated skill in strategic planning, organizational leadership, and financial management including revenue cycle, operational change, project management and practice management is required.
- Demonstrated experience with information management systems, clinical and business process redesign and use of information technology required. Lean (QI) experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build relationships with staff, organizational leaders and medical staff across Baystate Health.
- In addition:
- Possess the ability to work well with all levels of the organization from executive management to operations staff, and is recognized as both a leader and team player.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in leading a large group to successful outcomes. Possesses excellent presentation, written and verbal skills.
- Action oriented with demonstrated ability to breakdown complex issues into action steps, clearly articulate a plan and execute effectively.
- A self-starter who takes initiative and has a focus and a sense of urgency around achieving results, and builds consensus without creating prolonged processes.
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Science (Required), Master of Science
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.