Rehabilitation - Baystate Health
Category(s): Allied Health Clinical Professional, Rehabilitation
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
$4000 Sign-on Bonus for eligible Physical Therapists with an active Massachusetts' PT licensure
Be a part of this dynamic outpatient team where you can make a difference and be appreciated!
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’ premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Center, the region’s only level 1 trauma center and pediatric trauma center is seeking a full-time 40-hour Physical Therapist to join our Out-patient team!
- Join a multidisciplinary team to provide specialized care to our patients. We use a problem-oriented approach tailored to the needs of the individual. Our team consists of physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, audiology, assistants, physicians, and nurse practitioners.
- BAYSTATE PHYSICAL THERAPIST PERFORM AN IMPORTANT ROLE assisting patients in reaching maximum physical performance while adjusting to disabilities or recovering from injuries. Treating patients using standard physical therapy procedures. Determining patients capabilities needs interests and goals and prepares individually tailored programs consistent with the physician's diagnosis. Entry Level PT skills, Physiological Knowledge, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Motivating Others, Legal Compliance, Quality Focus, Bedside Manner, Clinical Skills, Pain Management, Persistence, Energy Level
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH. Our career ladder provides opportunity to advance your profession and livelihood. Continuing education incentives and tuition reimbursements are available and encouraged to use.
- ABUNDANT BENEFITS, SALARY & SO MUCH MORE! Generous compensation package, CEU allowance, high quality, low cost medical/dental, robust paid time off.
- Out-patient (Monday – Friday); full-time 40-hours
- Graduate from an accredited physical therapy program
- 0-2 years of experience as a PT
- Current valid and active Massachusetts Physical Therapist license
- CPR certification from the American Heart Association BLS Provider
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Master of Science: Physical Therapy (Required)
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation – Other, Physical Therapist – Other
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.