Endoscopy - Baystate Health
Category(s): Allied Health Clinical Professional, Endoscopy
Full Time / Part Time: Per Diem
Preferred Work Experience:
1) A background of 6 months to 1 year of hospital setting
Skills and Competencies:
1) Must demonstrate competency in reading and mathematics as verified by an apitiude test
2) Must be capable of following detailed instructions, possess good interpersonal skills and be able to perform a number of activities according to priority
3) Must successfully complete orientation program
4) Moderate physical strength and effort is required
5) Good hand to eye coordination, mechanical ability, intact or corrected vision and hearing required
6) Demands continuous mental and visual attention
7) Able to think independently and work under stressful and emergency situations
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
GED or HiSET (Required)
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.