Constant Companions - Baystate Health
Category(s): Clinical Support, Constant Companions
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
$3,600 sign-on bonus for eligible applicants.
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Center, the region’s only level 1 trauma center and pediatric trauma center is seeking a Behavioral Resource Technician (BRT) to join our team! SIGN ON BONUS*
- Join a multidisciplinary team to provide specialized care to our patients. We use a problem-oriented approach tailored to the needs of the individual. Our team consists of behavioral resource technicians, unit counselors, a psychiatrist, a physician assistant, psychiatric nurses, psychiatric social workers and master's prepared specialists, occupational and recreational therapists.
- BAYSTATE HEALTH BEHAVIORAL RESOURCE TECHS PERFORM AN IMPORTANT ROLE providing care to our patients. They provide continuous observation of the patient or patients they are assigned to. The BRT role is to ensure that the patient does nothing to harm themselves or others. The BRT must maintain a safe environment and interact with the patient, family, and staff in a caring professional manner.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH. Baystate Health offers many opportunities to advance your profession and livelihood. Continuing education incentives and tuition reimbursements are available and encouraged to use.
- ABUNDANT BENEFITS, SALARY & SO MUCH MORE! Generous compensation package, CEU allowance, high quality, low cost medical/dental, robust paid time off. *Speak with your recruiter about sign on bonus eligibility and details.
- Days 7a-7:30p (24-hr and 36-hr openings)
- Nights 7p-7:30a (24-hr and 36-hr openings)
- Every other weekend and holiday rotation required
- Find the right fit for your life
- High School Diploma or GED (required)
- Experience with Behavioral Health patients preferred, including pediatric and/or adolescent and adult population
- CPR through American Heart Association BLS Provider (required)
- CPI required within 6 months of employment
- Please include a resume
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
GED or HiSET (Required)
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Certified Crisis Prevention (within 60 days of hire) – Crisis Prevention Institute
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.