Patient Care Technicians - Baystate Health
Category(s): Clinical Support, Patient Care Technicians
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
Patient Care Technician (PCT)
Up to a $4,000 SIGN ON BONUS (Speak with your recruiter for eligibility)
RESPONSIBILITIES Baystate Health, Patient Care Technicians (PCTs) perform an important role providing care to our patients. They take vital signs, administer treatments and procedures, assist patients, communicate with the care team and maintain patient safety at all times. Responsibilities include direct patient care; hygiene, skin care and mobility.
SCHEDULE Available shifts are 7am-7:30pm or 7p-7:30am- 12 hour shifts. Positions are located at Baystate Noble. Lucrative shift differentials for evening, night and weekends! Full time and Part time opportunities available.
- Professional development and growth. Our PCT career ladder provides opportunity to advance your profession and livelihood. Continuing education incentives and tuition reimbursements are available and encouraged to use.
- Abundant benefits, salary & so much more! Ask your recruiter for sign on bonus eligibility. Generous compensation package, CEU allowance, high quality, low cost medical/dental, robust paid time off.
• High School diploma or GED
• CPR-Basic Life Support of Healthcare Provider required from the American
• Patient Care Experience
• Certified Nursing Assistant Certification preferred
• Every other holiday and weekend commitment
• Great interpersonal skills, compassionate care giver and able to work in a
fast paced environment a MUST.
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
GED or HiSET (Required)
Basic Life Support – American Heart Association, Certified Nurse Aide – Other
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.