Unit Clerical Support - Baystate Health
Category(s): Administrative Support, Unit Clerical Support
Full Time / Part Time: Part-Time
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Center (BMC), a 716-bed independent academic medical center and our community's major referral hospital, is seeking an Operations Associate/Monitor Tech to join our team!
- RESPONSIBILITIES. Baystate Health, Operations Associates/Monitor Technicians perform an important role providing care to our patients. Orient patients and families onto the unit, process direct admissions, acts as receptionist for visitors to unit and as a business partner to the department and clinical staff. Our supportive work environment allows you to provide optimal patient care.
SCHEDULE. This position is part-time, 24 hours a week, 3rd shift.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH. Our Operations Associate/Monitor Tech career ladder provides opportunity to advance your profession and livelihood. Continuing education incentives and tuition reimbursements are available and encouraged to use.
ABUNDANT BENEFITS. Earn generous compensation, substantial benefits that comprise high quality, low cost medical/dental, plenty of paid time off, continuing education incentives and an impressive retirement plan.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate degree preferred.
- Previous clerical and customer service.
- Computer literate, good interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinking skills with proficient math aptitude.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment.
- May under-fill hours/May under-fill level based on qualifications as below
- Must take and pass required dysrhythmia course within 6 weeks of hire.
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
GED or HiSET (Required)
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.