Unit Clerical Support - Baystate Health
Category(s): Administrative Support, Unit Clerical Support
Full Time / Part Time: Part-Time
Baystate Health, a nationally recognized leader in healthcare quality and safety, is looking for a part time Operations Associate to join our team in Springfield, MA.
- Evenings 3pm-11pm
- 24 hours (3 shifts) per week
- Every other weekend and rotating holidays
- Baystate Main Campus
- Springfield, MA
THE ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH BAYSTATE!
- Excellent Compensation High-quality, low-cost medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous PTO – up to 25 days in the first year, with scheduled earned increases
- Continuing education support and reimbursement
- First Time Home Buyers Financial Packages
- Farm Share Memberships
- 403b retirement company match & annual company contribution increase based on years of service
- Free money coach advice from a certified professional
- Wellbeing programs that include but are not limited to mental, physical, and financial health
- Pet, home, auto and personal insurance
- Life insurance
- Reimbursement for a variety of wellbeing activities, included but limited to gym membership and equipment, personal trainer, massage and so much more!
- Well-being programs that include but are not limited to mental, physical, and financial health
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’ only academic center and tertiary care provider has a long and proud tradition of continuous learning and improvement. We educate and train hundreds of healthcare workers every year and advance knowledge about new approaches to care. At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. We are committed to increasing diverse representation across our organization. Together our inspired and compassionate teams manage the whole health needs of all communities in need.
- HS Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years experience in customer service (healthcare setting preferred)
- Ability to work rotating days, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to multitask
- Computer literate
We strive to be the place where we can help you build the career you deserve – apply today – YOU belong at Baystate!
OUR COMPENSATION PHILOSOPHY
We offer competitive total compensation that includes pay, benefits, and other recognition programs for our employees. The base pay range shown above considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including knowledge/skills; relevant experience and training; education/certifications/licensure; and other business and organizational factors. This base pay range does not include our comprehensive benefits package and any incentive payments that may be applicable to this role.
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Associate of Arts, GED or HiSET (Required)
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.